Neighborhood Services, Links and Contact Information
District 28 New Mexico House of Representatives, Jimmie C. Hall – send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
District 8 City Councilor, Trudy Jones – send email to email@example.com
– Emergency: 911
– APD Crime/Complaint Line: 242-cops (2677)
– APD Foothills Area Command: 332-5240
– APD Foothills Command Website
City & State Related Services:
– City of Albuquerque website www.cabq.gov
– Albuquerque City Council website www.cabq.gov/council
– Dial / Press ‘311’ on your phone to access the Citizen Call Center for all non-emergency City inquiries & services. Use 311 to report abandoned cars, potholes, graffiti, weeds, unsafe City drivers and more. Use 311 to get information on events, classes, recreation programs, and more. For additional info on what the free 311 service has to offer you, visit the city’s website http://www.cabq.gov/crm/about.html.
– CountyOffice.org contains contact and location information for many local, county and state offices throughout the state, arranged by counties, such as MVD, Libraries, Animal Shelters and Social Security Offices.
Neighborhood Information / Statistics:
– Neighborhood Newsletter from the City of Albuquerque Planning Department. Neighborhood News is published by the Office of Neighborhood Coordination on a monthly basis. The goal of this publication is to keep neighborhood and homeowner associations up-to-date on the latest news, events and announcements from the City of Albuquerque.
– www.crimemapping.com gathers neighborhood crimve information from APD in near real-time with the option of emailing that info to you
– Neighborhood Scout provides real estate prices and an overview of our community http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/nm/albuquerque/camino-de-la-sierra/
– Sperling’s Best Places provides info on Cost of Living, Schools, Crime
Rates, House Prices, and more at http://www.bestplaces.net/crime/city/new_mexico/albuquerque